Cars and Rock & Roll

Love me them cobras! On my bucket list for later in life, if/ when I ever get to retire. Would have to sell the 68 Camaro and 70 bronco to afford it though.

they are fun, some of them can be had for pretty cheap too. Calif is a giant pain in the ass to register them but you can and even run old school motors with no smog gear. Mine is a 65 427 sideoiler. BAR only required pcv off both valve covers. visual inspection only and GOOD TO GO!!!!!! a lot are built now with coyote motors so they run just like a new car :)

Reactions: SDLIVIN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu