Catalina

I've hunted pigs on Maui on public land missed a 5 yard shot on a boar coming right at me. Only did one mid day hunt........those pigs are small but big tusk!

I did not think the $1800 or $2000 price tag was too bad. I believe that includes 2 days hunting with food and lodging plus a management buck and a doe. 2 deer for that price on the island for a weekend does not seem too bad to me.

I have heard that if you are an actual resident on the island you can hunt the deer as well, but I have not looked into that personally.

If you want to hunt with the ocean as a backdrop their are other areas to hunt in CA for that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu