CDFW Seeks Artists to Enter 2015-2016 Duck Stamp Art Contest

my wife is a painter and going to enter this year. should be fun

does any one know of any place i can take her to see some in real life not the enterweb? Im not asking for yoru hunting spot so i can take it over next year. its totally fine if its a local park or refuge some place in so cal. If any one has any leads on green teals in person please let me know.

thanks all

migratory birds are bailing north as we speak. Teal are the first down and first back up so not much luck in getting to see them this late.

Back bay in newport is epic bird watching place. just google it on maps for the location. I got this photo at this place but it was mid winter.

252_zps3d0fdcb0.jpg

Attachments

• 252_zps3d0fdcb0.jpg
    252_zps3d0fdcb0.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
There some nice Wigeon, Ringnecks, and wood ducks at Santee lake right now, but you need Teal I see... ???

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu