Check this sign out

S

stikbrandon

Me and BuckHunter about died when we saw this! Hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 26
We actually stopped and backed up took the pic, Jim wanted to leave his camo hat on the gate to keep up foreign relations!

Hahahaha

I know of another funny sign near julian it says no hunting in the magical meadow theres always deer near the sign though its tourturous

I would have shot the padlock off the gate lmao!!

D16hunter said:
I know of another funny sign near julian it says no hunting in the magical meadow theres always deer near the sign though its tourturous
[

I have seen that sign too, been through there a couple times and every time there are deer in the meadow, just absolutely frustrating.....funny/quote]

mazilla said:
Looks like as a good a spot to dress down a deer as any, location? ;D

I think you're on to something....................

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu