Cleaning out the closet

g791

Oct 18, 2012
Ok making room to prep for my yr end hunts all items shipped paypal only everything is priced bottom dollar no deals or trades thanks for looking.
#1 cabelas leafy scent lok Jacket xlg, pants 2xl, matching non leafy hat and full mask advantage timber $50 tyd
yme2ujuv.jpg
#2 big game ez on vest harness
$35 tyd
atu5u8ah.jpg
#3 nwt ground swat bdu pants and top both xl $35 tyd
emejusu2.jpg
3amenena.jpg
#4 nwt groun swat long slevee lrg $15 tyd
jyrehyvu.jpg
#5 new hoyt hat $12 tyd
zygu2ahy.jpg
#6 primos 3/4 mask mx1 $7 tyd
u6enedag.jpg
#7 schaffer oppositon rest universal mount camo $40 tyd
bevy4ene.jpg
#8 nib moultrie mini cam box $20
5ubuvahy.jpg
#9 primos truthcam ultra 40 with security box $80 tyd
y6epygum.jpg

I'm interested in #1 the shirt and pants I know they ar 2xl what approx waist size is that?

Im a 36 and use a belt so id say 38 and it'll stretch to 42. Inseam like a 32 to 34.ra3aquvy.jpg

Ok seams like we are about the same size I wish I wore 34 but I'm up to a 36 te good thing is it leaves some room for some insulation. I'm in the sgv a few times a week usually. If I can get out that way and meet you Friday or Monday I'll take the $50 set

If you still have it, I'll take the leafy set right now. You can PM me or for a faster sell, call or text me at 619-948-1487. My name is Doug.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu