cleaning out the closet

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
3 dove decoys I never used them or felt the need to use them maybe someone on here will. Don't know what a decent price for these would be but I will take 10 bucks for them.

Leupold savage round base 2 piece std mounts black 15 bucks.

I also have a black synthetic savage stock that the only reason I am selling is because I put a different stock on my rifle. I forgot pictures but its a black savage came off of a 7 mag. 75 dollars obo.

I can meet or ship any of these items as long as your will willing to pay for shipping, but I drive down south everyday almost so I can meet off of the 5, 60, 210 or 605 freeway. thanks.

pellet gun and gps are sold. everything else is still available

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu