CNF ecological restoration area...can you cross the fence

Jim

Dec 1, 2012
I took my nephew out yesterday turkey hunting for the first time.
He got to see a few turkeys and also a couple deer...that's a first for him.
We went back around Boulder Creek Rd.
We watched a couple birds run across the road and into an area that's fenced and has signs hanging on them saying it's an ecological restoration area.
I've searched everywhere but can't find anything that says you can't cross the fence.
There aren't any no trespassing signs anywhere either.
Has anyone know if you can cross the fence and hunt?

If it does not say specifically...( No trespassing) it probably wouldn't slow me down. Does the signage have any departmental or Govt. markings on it?

It definitely didn't have a "No trespassing" sign on it.
If I remember right, it was from the Nation Forest.
I'll try to get a picture of it during the week.
I'll also ask a ranger if I see one or stop by the ranger station.
Only problem is you can rarely get a straight answer from the station.

That is sooo true, that means someone would have to take RESPONSIBILITY. Such a foreign word in our vocabulary nowadays....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu