CNF schedule

Sounds like most if not all will be extended to the 8th at least.

Wish finding the information was a bit easier or that they would update the forest service website with the most current info as soon as they can.

Sounds like most if not all will be extended to the 8th at least.

Wish finding the information was a bit easier or that they would update the forest service website with the most current info as soon as they can.

It would be nice if they would answer their phone, or who ever answers would know some thing .......

Man makes me really really glad I was able to get my 1st tag punched on opening day of archery. Was hoping to have them both done before rifle. Now just hoping we get to go out at all.

Reactions: YETI
As much as I hate it, I kind of get it with the heat and winds this week. BUT, things are looking better for next week so let's keep our fingers crossed.

A few more opened up. With cooler weather in the future there might be a chance.

Attachments

• fseprd816573.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 8

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu