Colo treat my buddies good this year

Co elkguide

Oct 2, 2013
So happy for my buddies but still miss being there with first year not there in 30 years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 90
Thanks the boys had a pretty good year. I agree elk are my fav. I've hunted most everything in co and still love huntin elk especially during the rut bugleing bulls is music to my ears.

A couple more in the last couple days. Two more tags left hoping they full out in the next two days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 65
That first pic looks like a toad. Only done it once but hunting elk in the rut was the best hunt of my life. I would love a chance to chase bugling bulls with my bow.

The only muley the boys took this year he's pretty good 28" gross 165 best one we've seen since 2007 pretty good for last day buck

Yeah they where actually packing out the last drop camp and finishing up for the year so all the horses are all packed up still with camp gear poor ponies lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu