Colt Anaconda 44 Mag

jtay56

Sep 23, 2013
Hemet
Amazing condition stainless Colt Anaconda 44 Mag.

Very low round count.

Must be transferred through ffl

Sch price 1550$ obo

These sell from 1800-2500 all day long on gunbroker

Simply too powerful for my liking

Pm or text/call 9513067330

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91afd6d2552c047e138cb652f3e7b1d5.jpgb024623b33c84750293be34f75ad63e6.jpg

Can transfer in temecula/murrietta, possibly north sd county

Tempting... I've been thinking a lot more about a .44 mag when I'm walking through brush hunting pigs and bears with a bow... or deer for that matter with so many coyotes and lions around. Not ready to pull the trigger yet, but if I did this would be the gun for me.

It is a gift at that price - box and all.

Someone needs to snap this up. It is worth $1800 - $2000 if it is in good condition in person.

It's in perfect condition! This is sch pricing only! Giving back great deals to the great deals I've received on this site

Dang, I'd need to clean TWO garages to get approval for this! I wish the timing were better. I'll bet someone is going to snap this up.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu