Coyote/Turkey/Crows/Rabbit/Pig....Whatever...

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Hey Fellas and Ladies

I haven't really had a good hunt in many years.
I have done most of my hunting in Shasta Tehema Sonoma countys

I have never hunted turkey before and I want to get a tom in the biggest way. I love the whole idea of turkey hunting.
If anyone of you Turkey hunters out there wanna take a newbie turkey hunter out I would sure appreciate it.
During the fall and winter I put together some turkey gear So I am set as far as that goes...I mean I went all out Blind Camo netting ...Decoys...I am juiced for the gobbler! Enthusiasm is something I never lack when it comes to hunting. Usually I can't sleep the night before. I was not going to be stopped this year getting out and doing some hunting.

I haven't been able to scratch my hunting itch in a very very long time. 1990 was the last time I shot my 870 express with bad intentions.

You know how life is. You live so many in one life time and sometimes sacrifices are a welcome and unwelcome.

Any hoooo

I got the bug real bad and nothing I have ever done in my life is more rewarding to me than being with a buddy who loves it just as much as you do and who just loves being in the woods. There is nothing like it in the whole world

BTW - I have never hunted Coyote before That sounds like a riot! Hell there is a lot of things I have never hunted before that I wanna go out and try my skill at. So with that said. I am open to just about any kind of hunting

My disclaimer on critters I don't have the heart to kill any more are Ducks Dove and Quail I killed a lot of those birds when I was younger and now I just like to watch those little guys Euraisan dove on the other hand can use a good blasting..LOL

I also want to thank all of you in this forum for such a warm friendly welcome. Something about hunters. Real American Sportsman are a unique breed of humans. I really appreciate this forum.

Thanks again
John

Dude crows are a blast. Find a flock on public land and do some crow in distress. Once you get one down leave it alone and get ready. No 6 pheasant loads work great. The calls are available on most smartphones and varmintal.com has a good caller you can build for cheap. Kinda chappy sound but it works for crows.

I love shooting crows There a blast to knock down Hate those birds as much as I hate Obama Devil birds as far as I am concerned Like obama Thanks for those tips. We used to drag an "outdoor record player" up into the hills around a dump in Shasta county played "Owl Swarm" and they came from everywhere Couldn't load the scatter guns fast enough Just a hoot!

Thanks for the Reply

hey man sent ya a pm, im down to go for turkey, or whatever also.....hit me up

im pretty close to you im down to hunt for yotes aand all sorts of animals im a beginner also

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu