Crispi Altitude gtx

WildBilly2

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone use these boots? Or have other crispi recommendations? I prefer lighter weight

I have a different model. Honestly, Crispi's are as good as any boot made, I don't think you'll go wrong.

GoHunt has some great info regarding different models and stiffness, weight, etc... that is worth reviewing.

Summit II GTX and Nevada. Have both and on my second set of Summits. Wouldn't wear anything else. Owned Kenetrek and Russels and would never go back.

I tried Crispi more than once I am yet to find the right fit. Some models seem to fit me differently. They look well made though.

I have 3 different pairs... my only complaint is that they change and discontinue models all the time. You can't stick with one and call it good. Ed F

Reactions: TRICER
I have that model as a gift from my wife; really like them and have been using them for this scouting season. I applied the cream and so far very comfortable but I did change the insoles to superfeets

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu