Crispi Nevada GTX Non-Insulated Boots - 11 1/2 EE

YETI

May 14, 2019
San Diego
***SOLD***

Selling my pair of Crispi Nevada GTX Non-insulated boots. They are size 11 1/2 EE (Wide). I used them for the latter half of archery season and realized they were too big. They probably have about 50 miles on them. They're in perfect condition other than the slight wear. If you know about Crispi boots, you know these are just starting to break in. Even too large they were great boots, so I just got a pair in the right size.

Retail new is $430, I am asking $200 or best offer.

Here's a link to Crispi's website: LINK

mGUM91.jpg

gxIh5G.jpg

qUzKa1.jpg

OceECb.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do their sizes run small? I'm interested but wear a 10 1/2 - 11... Ed F

Do their sizes run small? I'm interested but wear a 10 1/2 - 11... Ed F
They run true to size. One of the issues with Crispis is that each boot model sizes differently. I tried on a pair of Summits in 11 (my usual size) and they were a little short so I ordered these in 11 1/2 Wide. They were too large. Based on that, I'd say the Nevada runs true to size, the Summit is small for size.

You're welcome to try them on but I can pretty much guarantee they'd be too large.

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Still have these...

Amazing boots...its all I wear now. Crispi is an SCH Sponsor. They run exact. So when buying, purchase the size your foot is. Shocking that these are still for sale.

Amazing boots...its all I wear now. Crispi is an SCH Sponsor. They run exact. So when buying, purchase the size your foot is. Shocking that these are still for sale.
Thanks, I kind of surprised too. Ever since I got these, my other boots have sat on the shelf.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu