D-14 help?

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
Hi guys and gals, I am a disabled hunter and have a car for easy access for me to get in and out of and I am going to be hunting up in D-14 around the 17th and was wondering does anyone know of a car accessible location I can hunt for any legal deer? I have tried to call the San Bernardino national forest line and they told me that there are roads that you need a lift and 4x4 on and there are roads that you can use your car but didn't tell me where I have also called the local Sheriffs that patrol out their and they didn't have any info they could help me with. I have also tried to figure out google earth but can't figure it out. Any information would be of great help to me thank you all for your time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu