D-16 hunt or bust

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
well I almost had to cancel my hunt tomorrow. family health issues. ???

I am planning to go high. on the mountain. I suck at spot & stalk. :p
hoping to jump something tomorrow. this late in the game I just hope to fill the freezer.
being mostly bow hunting the last couple of years. will try that new 243 win Savage.
I know the A-22 starts tomorrow. but I really want to fill my D-16 tag. :eek:

Weather looks good outside the office. ;D

Handle it! They will be moving. Went out today saw 14 deer 2 shooters that put the slip on us but they weren't anything special. An good call with the rifle.

Brice

sound promising, thanks for the encouragement. I not old but the milage is working on me.
now is the time. good luck to you tomorrow. let's both get something. :)

Hope you get a buck to fill your d16 tag LongbowHunter2. I'll be out too trying to do the same.

AirRifleHunter said:
Hope you get a buck to fill your d16 tag LongbowHunter2. I'll be out too trying to do the same.

AirRifleHunter

I have full confidence in you. you can get that deer tomorrow.
I will use the Jedi force to help you out. be safe out there.

LBH2

brice s said:
Handle it! They will be moving. Went out today saw 14 deer 2 shooters that put the slip on us but they weren't anything special. An good call with the rifle.
Sounds like a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you LP. I'll let everything settle down for a couple days and probably go out on Tuesday for A-22.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu