D15 Archery

Ocstevo

Apr 15, 2017
Anyone been lucky in D15 this month? I haven't seen much and it has been hotter than hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
Anyone been lucky in D15 this month? I haven't seen much and it has been hotter than hell.

No luck here. Maybe because I haven't been looking cause its hotter than hell. Decided to check out D14 for opening weekend. Much cooler, so I got to see Does and young deer move late evening and early morning. Figured with the heat and the moon...chill out time.

As for D15, I might head up this weekend. Not planning on much but at least I will get acclimated and some exercise.

Good Luck D15 hunters!

No luck here. Maybe because I haven't been looking cause its hotter than hell. Decided to check out D14 for opening weekend. Much cooler, so I got to see Does and young deer move late evening and early morning. Figured with the heat and the moon...chill out time.

As for D15, I might head up this weekend. Not planning on much but at least I will get acclimated and some exercise.

Good Luck D15 hunters!

Good luck out there! I went out opening morning and yesterday and saw a few guys out, but that was about it. Going to try next week when it is hopefully a little cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
Not really hunting it this year. Got a different tag so I didn't scout it. But if it's hot they tend to drop of deep into the cool canyons that seem to always have a breeze. Good luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu