D16 Premium

Papadeuce

Aug 27, 2018
Carlsbad
So D16 is back to a premium hunt. I assume we can still build points and pull that with a second choice?

[mention]Papadeuce [/mention] where are you able to lookup what zones are premium this year? I figured I had until April 2nd to see, and have checked periodically on the CDFW site for 2021 licenses and drawing info to pop up. I think it is based on speed of sales from the prior year but I wasn’t able to find that info for 2020 either. I’ve primarily been sticking to upland birds and still trying to learn the navigation of the big game draw system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention]Papadeuce [/mention] Nevermind. I see they dropped the updated big game digest in today. Shoulda looked at that first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu