Davis Canvas Wall Tent

Podunk

May 6, 2022
The wife and I bought this Davis wall tent a couple of years ago but recently bought a travel trailer to better suit our needs for cross country travel. In my mind, this is the best wall tent that can be bought . Its the 12 x 15 " Antelope series. It sleeps 3 very comfortably with all of our hunting gear . We have only used this tent twice so its basically brand new. I added almost all of the options that Davis tent offered. Options added ; Rear window, vinyl flooring with zip out section for the wood stove. Wood stove kit which has never been used, front awning where you can set up a kitchen and keep stuff out of the weather, they applied all of the canvas coatings that are available . This set up is ideal for week long or season long hunting / camp trips OR Set it up for "Glamping " rentals of as a guest sleeping quarters. The last time we used it camping over in Lassen County , we woke up to 3 inches of snow and never got cold even without the wood stove and just mediocre sleeping bags.
When we purchased this , it cost us over $3000 with all of the options and tent poles. They do not supply tent poles so I had to purchase quite a bit of 1 inch EMT (galvanized electrical conduit ) That was about $300 . So it has a full set of custom cut tent poles. The shipping cost from Denver was very pricey too ! So again , all in I was a bit over $3000. We did also buy their cot set ups which are the most comfortable bedding I ever used while camping / hunting. I will not include these with the package.
All of the items for this whole package come with a number Super Heavy Duty vinyl / canvas zip up duffle bags. Its all the best that you can buy. Made in the USA ; )

I am in it for over $3000 , minus the cots which are not included, Im in it for $2700 . I am asking $2000 . Im firm on that price. I live in Trinity County Ca.

Attachments

• aaa1.jpeg
    aaa1.jpeg
    783.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu