DEER KILLER DOWN

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Invisible man Random and I set up this morning and IM dropped this deer killer with #4 buck from 45 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1288.JPG
    IMG_1288.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
Strong work, but where is the bow Invisible Man? Shotgun???? Your slipping bro - maybe back down to a mere mortal hunting status! :eek:

It is my fault. I lowered IM to my level of standards by handing him a shotgun. I was about 14oz of trigger pull away from feeding that yote a varmint grenade but IM beat me to the shot. I did get to see the hit under magnification through my nightforce scope.

A dead yote is a good thing.. Down here in the IV we have a yearly "kill a yote, save a fawn" hunt
/comp for D12 chocolate mountain area a few months before season starts off... Awesome kill congrats!

NBK said:
Strong work, but where is the bow Invisible Man? Shotgun???? Your slipping bro - maybe back down to a mere mortal hunting status! :eek:
As you can see in the pic Im not smiling. It was to easy. (mostly because LP and random put the damn thing in my lap) ;D

Invisible man said:
NBK said:
As you can see in the pic Im not smiling. It was to easy. (mostly because LP and random put the damn thing in my lap) ;D
You were smiling plenty when you put the boots to that yote ;D. In all honesty IM didnt even want to take a picture with the yote. I think he was satisfied with nothing more than a little sweet revenge.

Certainly the yote has a more natural smile that IM.

Just saying!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu