Dog down!!

Down here they call them dog sharks. But yeah smooth hound sharks are their correct name. Either way I got some big steaks

Ah ok gotcha.... Never eaten a shark before... :-\ You always hear about it going the other way around with the shark eating people... ;D

NBK said:
Leopard Shark is very good too.

That's what I've heard. I have yet to eat any. It would e good to catch a thresher tho. People pay like 80$ for them up the coast from you guys

Nice pup! How many Phillies hats can one man own! jk... i'm from the Burgh... i got Stillers hats for days! Another nice catch Tafthunter

TaftHunter said:
Down here they call them dog sharks. But yeah smooth hound sharks are their correct name. Either way I got some big steaks
all sharks make some great CEVICHE! try it

JoseC. said:
TaftHunter said:
all sharks make some great CEVICHE! try it

That's what I heard. Can you hook me up with a good recipe?

That sure looks like a pin back shark,

light colored spots and green eyes?

smooth hounds or dog fish are a little smaller and solid tan.

Make sure you read the shark regs before killing a leopard if you catch one.

there are size limits...

the soupfin ic decent table fare Ive been told but the pin backs and dog fish :-X

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu