Donald's first retrieve of the year

Lungpopper said:
Nice job Johny, Thought I had you converted to big game.MMMM Guess I'll have to work on you some more. ;)

I broke down. My dog knows the night befor when I'm going hunting he was going to kill me if I left him at home to go deer hunting one more time

Sdbirds said:
Lungpopper said:
Nice job Johny, Thought I had you converted to big game.MMMM Guess I'll have to work on you some more. ;)

I broke down. My dog knows the night befor when I'm going hunting he was going to kill me if I left him at home to go deer hunting one more time
Donald sounds like a smart dog looks like hes happy now though good luck with the big game

Yea nice rooster!! I know you've been dying to go bird hutting but donald's probaly wanting it more. You've been cheating on him with your bow and rifle. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu