El Centro Do's and Don'ts ?

spot dropper

Oct 7, 2012
Hey everyone,
I have a club hunt in El Centro coming up for predators and was wondering if there were areas that are dead for dogs and should stay away from? Any advice for El Centro would be appreciated.... calls, gear, terrain....??

Lungpopper said:
What club? Never know where a yote might show up wouldn't rule out many places.

And if you win the contest with information you got from the this site, will you split it? :)

Haha it is not a tournament, just an fun hunt. The club is San Diego County Varmint Callers. I would love to share some pictures with you all if I get lucky!

Imperial valley native here spot dropper, I hope you get them...lots of yotes out there that need to get exterminated.... Good luck!!

Well saw more tracks than you can shake a stick at but no dog down. My dad's group saw 4 but they missed their shots.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu