embroidery shop?

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hey all just got a great buy on some bass pro shops camo out side and orange inside winter jackets for my whole family. 5 bucks a piece soooo we all now have the same jacket all 6 of us. does any one now of an embroidery shop i can get just the 6 jackets done with our names? Or does any one now of an affordable place to get a silk screen made. I have a 6 color press and brand new screens just need them burned.

thanks for any help

do you have a way to make your own positives? if so you can use the sun to expose the screens. also, do you have your screens coated already? I work at a embroidery/screen printing shop, I'm actually at work while I type this... shhhh :-X

Hey thanks man. Your the person I need to talk to. We never got into exposing coating printing positive on clear or cleaning. We had a person local that used to just to screens and design work but he moved away. I just need 5 manes in a screen for a one time print. I was even thinking of making stencils out of tape like I did for my boat name and cf#s. Do you think that would work for a one time print if I stuck the tape to the screen?

It might bleed to much ink and ruin your jackets. If you want to use your own equipment I would suggest doing it the right way but that might cost to much just to get all the stuff you need just for some names. maybe for this project it would be easier to take to local embroidery shop and have them do it. I know we would charge about $8 bucks per name. for future projects hit me up I can help you get going, you can make some extra hunting money with that press

Thanks I was thinking of the bleed. I'd rather have them embroidered anyway just need a local shop. We did make some money on the side last year but since or screen guy moved we haven't been able to find a new guy that is local and affordable. He used to burn a new screen for 5 bucks and 5 each to clean. I'll keep looking for an embroidery person.

what a great excuse..... wife the only embroidery shop in the whole state happens so be in the IV so grab my shotty and pack me some food...... ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu