Enclosed trailer rental

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
Anyone know where I can rent a 16' enclosed trailer to move my stuff to Idaho?

Or anyone on here have one they'd like to rent out for a week? Doesn't have to be 16'. Just looking for some options

I found a place in Temecula but they don't have one available for when I was looking to need it by.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
You could try a Facebook group. One with offroaders would probably have someone there willing to give you a deal.

What part of ID are you going to? I'll be there chasing elk with my bow in Sept.

You could try a Facebook group. One with offroaders would probably have someone there willing to give you a deal.

What part of ID are you going to? I'll be there chasing elk with my bow in Sept.
Good idea..I'll have the wife check for me on FB. Im going to move to Boise and stay with family until I secure a place to live but working in Caldwell. I hunted elk in unit 24 before..hit me up if you need an extra pair of eyes once your out there. What unit will you be hunting?

Good idea..I'll have the wife check for me on FB. Im going to move to Boise and stay with family until I secure a place to live but working in Caldwell. I hunted elk in unit 24 before..hit me up if you need an extra pair of eyes once your out there. What unit will you be hunting?
I'll be in 49. I'll let you know what we figure out if I can remember.

Haha good thinking..but hoping to buy a truck once I'm out there..my current SUV can't tow

They LOVE CA trucks up there. The road salt really takes a toll on them. I'd consider grabbing one while you're still here. Just take the plates off as soon as you cross the border!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
My buddy drove from the IE all the way to Yuma to rent a uhaul to move his kids to Oregon. Apparently it was worth all the driving and time for the money he saved...

My buddy drove from the IE all the way to Yuma to rent a uhaul to move his kids to Oregon. Apparently it was worth all the driving and time for the money he saved...
For what it is worth the gas prices now makes the Yuma-SD-parts unknown less attractive. Gonna be in 67 on the east side of the state if you go into that area.

Reactions: Nimrod
I've heard that with rentals (like Uhaul) a lot of people are driving to AZ or NV and renting there and driving back to CA and going from there. Even with the extra gas and mileage people are saying it comes out cheaper AND they can actually find one when they need it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu