Finally gonna get a bow.

d16ridgehiker

Oct 26, 2011
Well Im finally gonna do it. Ive been meaning to get a bow for the last two years but couldnt really afford it. Got a little extra money this year so Im looking at getting the PSE stinger 3g. I know its on the lower end of bows but its really all I can afford at this time. It's an RTS package but comes with a tru-glo 5 pin sight rather than the a standard 3 pin that alot of places have on it. It will also come with 6 arrows with field tips and a release. It felt great to shoot and I was very comfortable with it. Do any of you have any other recommendations on bows in the same price range that I should look at? Thanks in advance for any advice or tips.

I'm selling a mathews with everything release,arrows,broadheads,case ands its had new cam put on I'm selling it for 250 if ur interested call tanner at 6193687639

Attachments

• 2012-12-16 20.30.18.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
how much u wanna spend? u can get a sweet ass used bow for pretty cheap. just wait for the right one. that stinger will work but then u will find another and wish u would have waited a little bit longer

Bowhunting is alot of fun but demands practice. My advice, head to the Bow N Arrow shop knowledgable staff and great customer service. Good luck on finding a bow for you!

x2 on the Bow N Arrow shop.
Bruce will really help out picking one out for you.
Bowtech has one called the Assassin.
It's also a ready to shoot package and is a real sweet bow to shoot.
You really need to shoot a few though to see what fits you best for the price you can spend.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu