First pics from the trail camera

d16ridgehiker

Oct 26, 2011
Finally got the cam up an already have some pics. Ive had it up for four days, only does but its encouraging.

Attachments

• HUNT0373.JPG
    HUNT0373.JPG
    754.8 KB · Views: 23
  • HUNT0825.JPG
    HUNT0825.JPG
    726.1 KB · Views: 23
  • HUNT0094.JPG
    HUNT0094.JPG
    677.7 KB · Views: 30
Getting deer on a daily basis is hard in this county, looks like ya got that goin for ya!
When you find the does, thats all you need during the rut, they will bring in the bucks for you!!
Looks like a great spot to me, now just put one on the ground!!!!!!!

It is hard to stay away from the camera when you first get it, but I find it better to let it sit for a couple weeks at a time. Then I pull it down for D16, and put it back up towards the end of the season to try and see if anything changes from pressure in the area.

Pay attention to your time of the pics too, try to pattern the does

Good for you, I am really bad about wanting to see what is on the cameras also, the way I keep myself from checking too often is put them out further than I want to walk every couple of days. HAHA

I did get a pic of a hunter walking through but I dont know if he even saw the cam as he was looking in a different direction.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu