For those that would like an outdoor job

Thanks for the post. My son graduates next year and has been looking into this either after the navy or inplace of the navy. He loves the out doors.

I spoke with a warden once about placement areas, and he mentioned it's fairly easy to stay in SoCal if you really wanted to. Most of the new recruits come out of NorCal and prefer to stay up there since there's more action. So if any young bucks are thinking about the academy but worried about moving away from this area, I guess there's decent prospects down this way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu