Forestry ran out of money?

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
So I hear that the reason for the NF closures in SD, is because they ran out of money due to the covid.........

Someone please explain to me how they go through so much money when it's closed........they will tell you if they open up and you get hurt they have no money to send anybody in to rescue you......

Sounds like somebody on top fucked up big time and now has stole money from the SD budget to cover their ass.......if I did this in my business I'd be out of a job ASAP!

They should apply for a grant if that's the case..they just signed the great American outdoors act which is suppose to help fund the all the backlogged work orders the NF have..

well they may have spent to much on vacation, their million dollar homes, and exorbitant life style, so they need to suck more Tax money out of us

Mjb where did you see they ran out of money? They are reopening up most things that were closed due to COVID. No where in that article does it speak about money.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu