You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
It's in San Diego but I didn't take the pict

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 98
That's sick Johnny! How old you guys think that is? Did they use to frequent San Diego or would this be considered really rare?

8SteelTown said:
That's sick Johnny! How old you guys think that is? Did they use to frequent San Diego or would this be considered really rare?

I see a few alive every year. Un hunt able booooo. Don't think it's very old

8SteelTown said:
Did they use to frequent San Diego or would this be considered really rare?

This was a while back but I've seen them several times off the I-8 .

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,3028.msg15028.html#msg15028

Would be awesome to find a dead head like that! Once in a lifetime I'd bet...

Breacher said:
8SteelTown said:
Did they use to frequent San Diego or would this be considered really rare?

This was a while back but I've seen them several times off the I-8 .

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,3028.msg15028.html#msg15028

Would be awesome to find a dead head like that! Once in a lifetime I'd bet...

I know A surveyer that did once. Big full curl. He took it home felt bad and took it back. Never told me where booo

JoseC. said:
whoever took the pic, did they keep it johnny?

Some questions don't need answers. I know what I was told I don't know if I believe it. What would you've done

I'd have lopped that head off, threw it in my pack and BOUNCED!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu