Free fish!

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
a3a944e4909459ca9401216f550b4e8f.jpg

Odd story... so I have some friends in town from Texas and we were hanging out eating fish n chips by Mission Bay watching the harbor and the fishermen coming in from the Seaforth boats. We started chatting up some of the guys that nailed some fish and a few minutes later these guys were like "we're from outta town and we have too much fish, do u want some?" Of course I'm like yeah, so they give me a couple skipjacks, a small YT and a small YF. Score! I guess I'll be cleaning fish tomorrow but oh well its Friday for me and I've got free fish.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu