Free magneto

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Have a gen 1 magneto chrono if anyone wants it they can have it. It started acting up one day. I think it was just dead batteries but it was all I needed to make myself go buy a Garmin. Free for pickup in Fallbrook or meet me at the range one day.

Last edited:
for you guys that are just getting into precision shooting this is a epic pick up

Last edited:
Reactions: NBK and Ofdscooby
I would be interested in that if you’re going to. That a nice offer.
Sorry man. I won’t give it to you.

You sold me a vortex Razor spotting scope with a cracked lense.
When I called you to tell you. Your response was.
“ Sorry it wasn’t cracked when I shipped it. “

Vortex did replace it. But I had to pay the shipping.
Wasn’t a good experience.

Sorry man. I won’t give it to you.

You sold me a vortex Razor spotting scope with a cracked lense.
When I called you to tell you. Your response was.
“ Sorry it wasn’t cracked when I shipped it. “

Vortex did replace it. But I had to pay the shipping.
Wasn’t a good experience.
I don’t recall that I recall you making a mistake when my listing clear stated it was angled and you wanted a straight, I even had pictures. That’s fine man I have sold multiple things to multiple people on multiple hunting forum pages without one complaint or issue so it’s whatever hate me I don’t care!

I don’t recall that I recall you making a mistake when my listing clear stated it was angled and you wanted a straight, I even had pictures. That’s fine man I have sold multiple things to multiple people on multiple hunting forum pages without one complaint or issue so it’s whatever hate me I don’t care
Dude, no hate whatsoever.
You’re right. My mistake on the angled scope.

I own my own business. I make mistakes and my employees make mistakes. I OWN and make everyone of those mistakes right.

When I got the scope with a cracked lens, you should have made it right.
You didn’t. If you did this conversation wouldn’t be happening.

Dude, no hate whatsoever.
You’re right. My mistake on the angled scope.

I own my own business. I make mistakes and my employees make mistakes. I OWN and make everyone of those mistakes right.

When I got the scope with a cracked lens, you should have made it right.
You didn’t. If you did this conversation wouldn’t be happening.
I still don’t recall that but much the less how would you have felt like the situation was made right in your eyes ?

I still don’t recall that but much the less how would you have felt like the situation was made right in your eyes ?

If I remember right. I didn’t find out it was angled until 2-3 conversion with you.
I didn’t back out because I made a deal with you so I ate it on the angled scope. That was on me.
When I received it. The lense was cracked.

( I don’t see in your add where it says lense is cracked.)

So in my eyes. You didn’t believe me and blew me off.

You should have offered to pay shipping to Vortex to get it replaced.
Not like it was a lot of money. Just the principal behind it.

IMG_7460.png

If I remember right. I didn’t find out it was angled until 2-3 conversion with you.
I didn’t back out because I made a deal with you so I ate it on the angled scope. That was on me.
When I received it. The lense was cracked.

( I don’t see in your add where it says lense is cracked.)

So in my eyes. You didn’t believe me and blew me off.

You should have offered to pay shipping to Vortex to get it replaced.
Not like it was a lot of money. Just the principal behind it.

View attachment 62865
If that’s the case I highly doubt that I didn’t offer to make it right and to let me know what you wanted to do about the situation and would go to bet that you never got back to me and now are faulting me for that. I sold that to you 6 years ago and you’re still holding a grudge. Shoot i probably sent you cash for shipping and you don’t remember I certainly don’t recall this whole situation but I highly doubt I wouldn’t have made it right but at this point what do you want me to do send you a check for 8 bucks or whatever you can remember it was to ship ?

If that’s the case I highly doubt that I didn’t offer to make it right and to let me know what you wanted to do about the situation and would go to bet that you never got back to me and now are faulting me for that. I sold that to you 6 years ago and you’re still holding a grudge. Shoot i probably sent you cash for shipping and you don’t remember I certainly don’t recall this whole situation but I highly doubt I wouldn’t have made it right but at this point what do you want me to do send you a check for 8 bucks or whatever you can remember it was to ship ?
I don’t forget.
It was a matter of principle and character.
Hope you have a great day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu