Free to new Ducker

sherpa1

Nov 18, 2013
I have two dozen older Flambeau Mallard decoys if any newer waterfowler wants them. They could use a little paint but other than that all are in pretty good shape. They do not have anchors. I am in Yorba Linda.

Attachments

• decoys.jpg
    decoys.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 59
Would you be willing to deliver to my companies warehouse in Fullerton for a delivery fee?? I have a driver who goes up there every evening. I can PM info if interested. It would be a fun project to get those things restored with my daughter

Would you be willing to deliver to my companies warehouse in Fullerton for a delivery fee?? I have a driver who goes up there every evening. I can PM info if interested. It would be a fun project to get those things restored with my daughter
I may be able to drop off Friday. Shoot me off a PM with the add.

I have two dozen older Flambeau Mallard decoys if any newer waterfowler wants them. They could use a little paint but other than that all are in pretty good shape. They do not have anchors. I am in Yorba Linda.

I killed alot of ducks in the 70's & 80's with those decoys...alot.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu