FS:: Jansport external frame pack

Tbob

Dec 11, 2014
Up for sale is a Jansport Olympic external frame pack. It's a really nice pack with lots of room and nicely designed pockets. It's in great shape except for one small area a mouse chewed on while I took a quick break in a lake ( you can see the hole and strap on the upper left hand corner). Super small hole though and you can easily repair the strap if you need it even? I was just going to cut it off. Was always a great pack and I believe you can remove the bag and use just the frame for packing out game if needed. The only reason I'm selling it is i got a new pack as a gift and my old ones need to go, as I have super limited space..
Asking $35.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    863.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 12

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu