full cammo or both cammo and safety colors??

Normally camo only but I don't get hung up on it. As you can see in my avatar, I was wearing that coyote colored L/S shirt. Normally camo only though while bowhunting.

School clothes. The deer think you are just someone trying to feed it, camo is way too obvious.

In socal wear blaze orange just a hat or something opening day can be crazy people shoot uphill unfortunately so wear it!

D16hunter said:
In socal wear blaze orange just a hat or something opening day can be crazy people shoot uphill unfortunately so wear it!

Same here. Archery, full camo, but rifle, in this area, I've got at least a blaze orange hat, if not vest on too.

always full camo, unless i show up to a spot and see cars parked everywhere, then ill throw on an orange hat 8)

Word up Taft!!! all that camo stuffs over rated. Shorts are even better than jeans. Drab is ok as long as it has a print on it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu