Game Cam Memory Card reader

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Hey guys,

Since I started putting out game cams last year I found out that it is a VERY addictive addition to my already addictive outdoor life. I have taken my laptop out with me or just waited till I got home to view what the cam caught. A few weeks ago I figured there had to be some kind of card reader that can go direct to phone and I searched fleabay and found one for $14 bucks. It arrived yesterday and it works great!! just download free app, connect drive to phone insert the memory card and view pics instantly!! Maybe some of you guys already knew of this but for me it was new, hoping to share my find with others. just search for "i-Flash Drive External SD/TF Card Reader for iPhone" they make some for other makes of phones also. Beats carrying my old school 5lb laptop in pack ;)

Attachments

• card reader.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu