Garmin 650T (SOLD) & Alps outdoorz Traverse EPS for sale

Nicholas909

Suns out, Guns Out
Sep 1, 2014
Yucaipa
I'm selling my Garmin 650T with onXmaps for $300 O.B.O. It's just over a year old & it's only been used a hand full of time's.
I'm also selling my Alps Outdoorz Traverse EPS for $100. I've only used it once on a unsuccessful bear hunt last year. I need to sell these items by Sat. Oct. 31st. I'm willing to meet at reasonable distance.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    668.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
Re: Garmin 650T & Alps outdoorz Traverse EPS for sale

what onx maps do you have on it? im very interested im trying to invest in a gps that I can use onx with.

also where are you located ?

It's OnXmaps hunt California. I have it on the chip not the download. I live in Yucaipa, About 15 miles east of San Bernardino

I sent you a PM

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu