Getting more into hunting

Mason_0890

Jul 29, 2013
Big bear city
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, I'm still pretty new to hunting. I'm from big bear city, finally started acquiring some rifles for hunting, getting really excited to go. I hunted for like 1 really fun summer every day pretty much, loved it, then started working a lot. I'm trying hard to get out there this year any chance I can get. My buddy lives in Lucerne valley and tells me it's a great place for jack rabbit and quail love it for the shotgun! But, I want to find small to medium game to hunt with a rifle ground squrrile, cotton tails, coyotes, ratcoon ect. Is there any good hunting spots around big bear, I'm pretty familiar with the roads. Hope to hear back soon! Thanks a lot!

Mason_0890 said:
Thank you. :) Happy that I found this site.
One more question for everyone. Is there a hunting club around big bear?

I don't know about any clubs up there but you have a lot of forest around you that's for sure. I wish we had bears to hunt down here in the CNF. Welcome to the site.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu