Golden Trout

Some details on this fish here
Good to know, glad you posted that. It’s a lot easier to believe now knowing he backpacked in and it wasn’t caught on the June lake loop. That was the part of the story that made it “fishy” to me. Congrats to the fisherman again!

Reactions: JakeSCH
Good to know, glad you posted that. It’s a lot easier to believe now knowing he backpacked in and it wasn’t caught on the June lake loop. That was the part of the story that made it “fishy” to me. Congrats to the fisherman again!
Same story in WON today.

That is 100 percent a golden trout and a monster at that, the link says it is not available leading to the article anymore, anyone remember the lake out of the loop he fished? I have been to many of the backcountry lakes up there and am glad to see another fisherman catching and releasing these beautiful fish.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu