Gone

Red butt plate / tang safety. Desirable rifle.

Pretty reasonable price. Someone should snap this up.

Reactions: socalhntr
I have one of these Ruger P94 40S&W haven't shot it in a decade. Has 2 mags and the original case. Let me know if you want to trade. This would make a good Coyote rifle for the boys

I just picked up a Ruger P89 from my wife's uncle a few weeks ago. His father in law passed away and had a lot of guns. I added some wood grips to it. They are rad guns. Heavy but I like the feel and has ambidextrous features. Im a south paw so I like that.

20230110_172636.jpg

Have you shot your new 300 PRC yet?

Unfortunately not. I still need to put the scope on it and figure out what I want to do for a load. I'll keep the 6.5 with hammers for CA but I am really considering lead for out of state. Maybe factory Hornady eld, custom with a 230 a-tip or just stick with hammers. What say you? Maybe I should start a poll.

Reactions: TRICER
Unfortunately not. I still need to put the scope on it and figure out what I want to do for a load. I'll keep the 6.5 with hammers for CA but I am really considering lead for out of state. Maybe factory Hornady eld, custom with a 230 a-tip or just stick with hammers. What say you? Maybe I should start a poll.

Lets not derail this thread to much, but you could start a new one. So much debate on this topic, but getting a long range setup lead is better unless you only plan to shoot sub 500y.

Reactions: 180ls1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu