Great Bad Time

WisterJunkie

Oct 12, 2014
Had another goose hunt Sat, so headed down Fri with my 5 year old and his cousin, lots of traffic including the 86 stopped for hours due to truck and trailer smashed at Red Earth exit. Finally made it down, but long trip.
Went out Sat, birds didn't cooperate for first time this year, guess we were due for that. Picked up and went to shoot eurasians and ducks. Ended afternoon with a few.Screenshot_20240102_132754.jpg

Sunday got into ducks pretty good. Mallards, greenwing, and cinnamons. Unfortunately on way to lunch didn't see washout in road doing a u turn and got truck stuck in the rut. Got rescued by tow, but pretty sure I smashed radiator. Big picture was I got to spend an awesome 2 days with my favorite hunting buddy and that can't be replaced, trucks can! Lol. Anyway Happy New Year!

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu