Gun Show this weekend.

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Gun Show in OC this weekend. Anyone else going? Time to start my prepping and get my stock pile up.

This is nuts. The line to get in is over a mile long. No joke.......... A mile.

Attachments

• IMAG1910.jpg
    IMAG1910.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMAG1912.jpg
    IMAG1912.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Unbelievable ! what is going on? I hope you enjoy your day at the show!

Papi

I got in......It's good to know people. Many people waited 5 hours to just get in.

I got my lower AR-15 from JD. 175.00

Attachments

• IMAG1915.jpg
    IMAG1915.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Backorder is 14 weeks. Lots of time to find the rest of it.

You have or they quoted you 14 weeks?

This mad rush is freaking retarded. I get the desire to own a ar15 so you can get grandfathered in but in calif we already have have what the worst case federal law would be ( 10 rounds and bullet button )
Yes that clown leland yee of the people's republic of calif wants to ban the bullet button but that's not going to happen.

So why the rush to stock pile ammo? Reloading stuff or what ever ugh I'm so over it.

I paid just for the lower. It will take 12- 14 weeks to get it. In the mean time I'll start shopping for the upper barrel assembly etc.

Totally kidding about a stock pile and have no use for a tactical gun. I’m going to build an AR varmint rifle. Just a fun project. The mad rush just gave me the push I needed. I haven’t been to a gun show in 15 years and haven’t hunted with guns in 10 , so I guess my purchase today was a way for me to cast my vote in support of our gun rights. It was fun today to get back into it a little and I think killing a few coyotes is a good way to start.

Way to go! congrats on your new 1/3 of toy, can't wait to see the final project....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu