Handheld RF vs Binocular RF

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Has anyone on here run both? Basically I am considering buying the SIG2400ABS / GUNWERKS G7 or a bino RF Leica 8x42 Geovid 3200.COM / Ziess Victory RF. I love the idea have not having to go back and forth but realistically i have never lost an animal due to running both.

Leica

Zeiss

Sig

Last edited:
I have used the Swarovski el range binos. They have pros and cons. Obviously you can range them a lot faster but they are heavy and in my opinion not as clear as standard bino glass. I have never lost an animal using both but I have struggled finding an animal by myself with a handheld.....

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Made the switch to the Leica Geovids when they first came out... game changer. Couldn't think of going back. Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu