Hello from OC

Guens

Nov 4, 2012
Just wanted to say hello, new to this site and looking to get back to hunting. Looking for general areas to scout for Archery Deer and Pig close to Orange County. I am a father of 22 month old twins so time is limited. this seems like a great site, any general info would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the site Guens. Congrats on the twins too. You should be able to find all of the info you need to start hunting Southern California here on the website.

Thx Lungpopper, have done most of my hunting in Arizona and New Mexico, mostly deer, a few javelina, never was able to get an elk tag. I was only in Arizona for 4 years. Originally from Sacramento, did a lot of waterfowl when I was younger. Prefer a Bow these days but still keep up with my 7mm.

Welcome to the site Guens, congrats on your twins, I hope you'll enjoy the site, here is the right place to get all the information you're looking for to get yourself back on track.

Papi.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu