Hevi Shot Rebates

R

rebel

If this is not acceptable, please let me know and I'll remove it. Just passing info along for some savings!

If you've recently purchased or getting ready to purchase Hevi Metal or Speed Ball don't forget your rebates. It runs on your purchases made from August 1 to Dec. 31st. So make sure you get em in by Jan 15th.

$25 back on a case of Hevi Metal, max of 2.
$5 on box of Hevi Metal, max of 3.

$50 on a case of Speed Ball, max of 2.
$10 on a box of Speed Ball, max of 2

Rebate forms can be found here: http://www.hevishot.com/rebates/

Welcome to the SCH website rebel. Yep acceptable. It is a great rebate on some of the best waterfowl ammo made.

NBK said:
Welcome to the SCH website rebel. Yep acceptable. It is a great rebate on some of the best waterfowl ammo made.

Thanks man I appreciate it and certainly agree!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu