Hola!

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
Hello! I was directed to this place a couple of days ago. See some familiar names out there from some of the other sites. Looks like a nice place, so I think I'll poke around!

For those that don't know me, name's Sean, from Escondido. Resident whipping boy for not killing any big game in the last 12 years, but broke the streak with a rifle buck in Vermont in November, then a pig this past weekend at Tejon.

Guess that means I'll be 24 years before my next one. That's okay, I'll live vicariously through all of your stories. ;D

Let me be the first to welcome you Sean!! Don't worry. Everyone is nice over here... sometimes.

Now grab the bow and go fill that A-22 tag you still have. Don't waste the momentum you have right now!

Welcome to the website Vermonster. Glad you made it over. I hope you use your famous avatar. I laugh every time I see it!

MamaBear said:
Welcome to the site Vermonster! I'm curious about the avatar.

Congrats on your buck and pig!

I'm curious too. Which avatar? I think I have 2 different ones for 3 sites..... ???

NBK, avatar from which site?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu