Hooks Game Changer

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
I just got 2 new Hooks calls. I got the Assassin Slate, and the Assassin Glass. By far the best sounding calls I have ever run. I can't wait to get the Glass call into the woods. I have this 1 Tom where I hunt that just won't cooperate to the fullest. But the purrs and soft yelps I am making on this call should put this bird in my truck. It makes totally real hen sounds up high and way down low for early tree yelping. I think this will change the game up a little in my favor. ;)

hookscalls.com

Attachments

• Hookscall.jpg_thumb.png
    Hookscall.jpg_thumb.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
I been a woodhaven guy for some time now but I think I'm gonna pick up some of hook's calls. Looks really good.

Make sure you click on his link from this site so he knows SCH is advertising well spent!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu