Hornady ballistic cell phone app

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Installed on my phone, I really like it. Played a round with my 243 with Hornady 243 G1 75 grain ammo.
Very cool app.
At 500 yards it dropped 3.8 moa
Zero at 25 yards
At 100 and 200 yards have to lower at 2.7 moa

I'll check it out. I typically have used the Nikon Spot On app, which allows to print the ballistic tables which I tape it to my gun.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
It's handy to have right on the phone. And if you have time to check on the fly. Just an other tool.
I am going to fart a round with it target practice up 500 yards and see how I do. Don't have high expectations. But that's ok. All in fun. If I can hit the target reasonably well good enough.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu