Howdy

200MPHTape

Apr 14, 2018
Joined the place because I met a member from here in the field today and how I knew to come here was I have read here before and I recognized from the thumbnails that I got to see as a non member and introduced my self telling him I had seen his face on the internet. Seemed like a nice feller, and I hope he realizes that that spot is one of my(I own it all) spots(on public land) to take youngens and rookies, OK 007Steve, and howdy to the rest of ya folks!

CL

Reactions: longduck
welcome to the site....

you only need 200mph tape? what do you use on the fast things?

Welcome to SCH as a sheet metal worker I can fix 90% of things with duct tape and vice grips. I never leave home with out them.

Joined the place because I met a member from here in the field today and how I knew to come here was I have read here before and I recognized from the thumbnails that I got to see as a non member and introduced my self telling him I had seen his face on the internet. Seemed like a nice feller, and I hope he realizes that that spot is one of my(I own it all) spots(on public land) to take youngens and rookies, OK 007Steve, and howdy to the rest of ya folks!

CL
your secret is safe with me, good luck, nice meeting you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu