Hunters vs anti hunters

ilikedeer2020

Mar 3, 2020
If you know anyone who is an anti hunter please say "yes" In the reply and if you or anyone you know is a hunter say "no"
I am a hunter 100%

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I know both... those who are anti, we don’t discuss it as neither of our opinions will change.

If you know anyone who is an anti hunter please say "yes" In the reply and if you or anyone you know is a hunter say "no"
I am a hunter 100%

What is the point of your question? This is a hunting forum. I can't imagine there is anyone here that doesn't know an anti-hunting person or that is not a hunter. What am I missing?
Not to get off topic but I know anti-hunting people but I also know the hunters who judge other hunters who hunt certain species...and since I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish I will let you guess about me.

What is the point of your question? This is a hunting forum. I can't imagine there is anyone here that doesn't know an anti-hunting person or that is not a hunter. What am I missing?
Not to get off topic but I know anti-hunting people but I also know the hunters who judge other hunters who hunt certain species...and since I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish I will let you guess about me.
I'm sorry for asking I guess...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu