hunting information

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all, I am new to hunting and got to tags one in a-32 and the other in d-14 and was wondering if anyone could give me a location to hunt some deer in both zones? Any information would be of help to me.

I think the absolute best place to go in both zones would be somewhere where there's a water source nearby, as well as a good food supply, and cover. If you find a spot like that, look for game trails. Then, return to this area as often as possible to glass for hours and hours and hours, and purchase and setup some trail cameras. If you spot and continue to spot deer in this area, it is likely a good place to hunt, provided you are within the boundaries of legal hunting areas. Now, if you find this area is within 1-2 miles of a public road, scrap it, and look for a similar area farther away.

I think this area is by far the best area in both zones to hunt deer.

Thanks for all the info I am new to hunting and am trying my best as a disabled hunter to bring home some deer meat!

You're disabled? Why didn't you tell me??!! What's your specific disability?

Yes I am disabled I didn't tell you because I wanted you to be surprised lol people tell me when I meet them that I inspire them. When I was 7 months old I had a stroke and blood bleed on my brain causing me to become partially paralyzed on the entire left side of my body and do to that it caused me to have seizures until I was about 14 years old. Do to the technology back then they couldn't specifically tell me what had haphappened so that's what I know.

Holy smokes, you're paralyzed on the left side of your body? Dang man, the fact that you even WANT to hunt is awesome! Are you able to walk or use your arm? Have you ever hunted before?

Partailly yes I have very little control over it but I can rest a shotgun on my arm if needed lol. I'm able to walk but not able to use my left arm unless I am caring in groceries. I have just hunted a hog this last February but that's all I'm waiting to do the grandslam and waterfowl and turkey! I just got a tri-pod and some things to assist me in my hunts though!

Thanks! I'm a new hunter and don't have a spot out there yet but I am hoping to scout one out and cut it off!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu